Time Flies, when you use time lapse

I spent a day reupholstering a rocking chair that was given to me by my cousin for some practice.  I enjoyed the time in the sun, honing my skills.  I believe it is so important to practice as much as possible so that I can continue to learn and get better.  Even if I am not getting paid for a particular project, I am still gaining valuable experience.  Plus, it gave me a chance to make another video to share with all of you.  Please enjoy this quick time lapse video of me reupholstering the chair.  



I really fell in love with this fabric the moment I was it at the store.  I did not know what I was going to use it for, but I knew it would be spectacular.  I ended up buying seven yards, just so so that I would have enough for any project I came up with.  I love how the print looks like a watercolor painting.  The size of the print is also large enough that it really makes a bold statement.  Now I just need to find it a good home, where it will be enjoyed for years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment